Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 50 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
Our Christchurch Branch are looking for an experienced Level 2/3 P STMS, for a diverse and hands-on role. You will have to be a self-starter who can adapt to a fast paced environment and remain fluid.
The main responsibilities will include, site set ups and removals, set ups and handovers, site crew briefings and monitoring, completing documentation required by CoPTTM and Higgins internal requirements. Operate TMA and arrow board trucks. At times manage and mentor onsite TC crew.
- STMS Level 2/3 Practicing
- Class 2 licence
- Proven experience in setting up sites
- Be able to assist with training of upcoming TC crew members
- You need to be able to work both day shift and night shift, including weekends.
- A reasonable level of physical fitness, due to the physical nature of the position
- Self-motivation, a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
- Be a reliable, honest and flexible team-player
What We Offer
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- On-going training and development