- At least 6 months experience working on Civil or Commercial sites.
- Confident working inside manholes and using a radio to communicate with other employees.
- Must have valid confined spaces ticket.
- Must have own transportation to get to Mcleans Island.
About the work/project:
- Short term project up to 1 months work at the central plains, meeting the crew at Mcleans Island at 6.30am.
- You will be required to work inside the manhole while receiving instructions via radio signal from your construction crew.
- You will take turns both radio signalling from ground level, and inside the manhole.
- You will be paid when arriving to Mcleans Island 6.30am, then travelling out to the site.
- Advance your labouring skills now with a solid construction team for a well known NZ construction company.
Successful candidates look like:
- Willingness to learn and be part of a team.
- Pass a drug test and criminal check
- Provide previous employer references.
- Health and safety focused.
- Come with valid confined spaces ticket.
Apply online or call Samantha at Max People on 03 365 0088
Max People is New Zealand’s leading construction recruitment company. Our vision is to empower construction industry personnel with career opportunities so that through growth and learning, they can achieve their ‘Max’ potential.