Brian Perry Civil is a leading and award-winning New Zealand specialist civil and foundation contractor. As part of the overall Fletcher Building Group, we undertake a wide range of challenging civil construction projects throughout New Zealand and the South Pacific with specialities including piling, retaining wall and ground improvement works.
We are looking for an experienced Excavator Operator to be part of our Auckland team.
The ideal candidate will have a great attitude and willingness to learn, be reliable and fit and enjoy working in a construction team. You will also have experience operating an excavator 20T and above and be a skilled labourer with experience in construction.
What’s in it for you?
• A great team culture where we enjoy celebrating our successes
• A healthy pipeline of projects
• Unrivalled access to training, development and career progression
• Job security
• Competitive rates + 1.5 OT after 44 hours
This role will have the following responsibilities:
• Be trained to operate an excavator 20T and above
• Work with and communicate with the Supervisor to ensure the most suitable methods, work plans, and practices are undertaken.
• Make sure that all operations are best safe working methods. Always Safety first! Ensure the safety and suitability of plant and operate it within its limits
• Make sure that all maintenance requirements are notified, planned and carried out
This is a very exciting time to join Brian Perry Civil as we have a fantastic forward workload. We are also look forward to hearing from someone who has a great attitude towards safety and working in a dynamic high performing team.
If you feel you have the rights skills and attitude, please apply online now!