Hays Recruitment Auckland has a team dedicated to short-term and long-term labouring roles.
This includes cleaning, vacuuming and removing rubbish from commercial and residential sites. There are also opportunities to get your hands dirty and get stuck in with helping out more on site such as moving materials around site, spotting heavy machinery, helping out the builders on site etc.
We’re currently looking for some new employees to join the team.
What you’ll need to succeed Experience in a physical manual handling role Proven reliability, punctuality and good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team, or independently
- Pass result on the Hays Health and Safety questionnaire
- Have reliable transport or willing to travel on public transport
- One reference from previous construction experience.
What you’ll get in return
- This role allows you to work on a temporary or permanent basis with our Client. You will be paid as a wages employee weekly. Hays consultants will regularly visit you at work bringing personal protective gear top-ups and the occasional coffee or lunch shout.
What you need to do now If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, to Michael.Coffin@hays.net.nz or call us directly on 09 525 1333