- At least 2 years previous experience in civil carpentry working with concrete and formwork is required.
- Come with valid EWP ticket.
- Come with own power and hand tools.
- Construct Safe or Site Safe is hugely advantageous, we will provide Construct Safe training for the successful applicant.
About the work/projects:
- Multi million dollar civil project constructing tunnel extensions and inland road access route in Kaikoura
- Box up bridge abutments, wing walls, stitch joints, tie steel along with assisting the concrete pour and other various carpentry duties.
- 6 days on one week, and 5 days on the next week.
- Work with a solid civil team for a nationwide well known client.
- This is a long-term project for the right candidate.
Successful candidates look like:
- Have a valid EWP ticket
- Health and safety focused.
- Pass a drug test and criminal check.
- Provide previous employer references.
- Own transportation and restricted or full license.
Apply online or call Samantha at Max People on 03 365 0088
About Max People:
Max People is New Zealand’s leading construction recruitment company. Our vision is to empower construction industry personnel with career opportunities so that through growth and learning, they can achieve their ‘Max’ potential.